2009年1月2日星期五

my 1st day of 2009..><"

yesterdy...i wan write blog..but i so lazy...then din write liao...
nvm lar..now i oso can write down der..hehe...

..>>morning<<.. at 8:25am..my mum wanna take me go 'pasar pagi'..oh my god... i reali heat go 'pasar' der..dirty+noisy.. haizZ...wat i can do..??juxt go lor.. when i arrived tat 'pasar'.. tat 'pasar' are different..!!nOt so dirty..i can accept der..hehehe... after we eat breakfast..we go buy things..my mum buy jOr mani things...haiZ..auntie aa.. then we go my uncle's house..

..>>afternoon<<.. we go 2 my uncle's house for awhile.. my uncle say wanna go gaigai..huHhh..???gOt i listen wrong..??haha..im sure can go gaigai lerR.. at 12:15pm..i wif my mum and my uncle tat family go gaigai.-->>sUngaI wang<<-- haha..happi~~happi~~ at there i meet dao mani frens.. gOt skull freNs nar..osO got meet dao church frenS wor...haha..funnii aa.. hehe..we go eat KFC~~yummii..!! aftertat..we go buy thIngs..haha..i buy jOr mani things..hehe..thanks yar my dear mum..!! muacksS.. walk dao my leg sgt sakit aarr...><" at 7pm around we bec home ler..

..>>nit3..<<
i on9ing...><"
on9..on9..on9..
sunddenly..i saw dao her's blog..just my fren.. she change ler mani..she do ler 1things so hurt me..haIz..noe mood ler..
i ask myself:"is me think mani ler..
wan cry but canot cry out aa..
huhh...reali noe mOod ler...
i just shutdowN my computer..
takeup my phOne sms to my another frenz..>>LK<<

i say about tat things to her..she comfort me..sms wif me..we talk ler mani mani..
haha..happi again ler..thanks yar my dear ..mUackSs..!!loVe U..haha..
we sms until 2am around..i din reply her..cause i SLEEP ler..haha..sOrrii aa..

haha...donE ler..tis is my1st day of2009..
wish everyday can happi+smile..!!haha..lOv3 yar..

0 评论: